Thursday, June 2, 2011

Temporary stay at home mom

I am currently getting a taste of what it is like to be a stay at home mom.  I have to say that I freaking love it!  I almost want my job offer to fall through.  (Don't tell Nathan I said that)

I love being with Wren all day.

I love being here for everything she does and learns.

I love being home when Gabby gets off the bus.

I love that I am not so stressed out that I can enjoy my family.

I love having a clean house because I am not worn out from work.

I love cooking dinner because I am not worn out form work.

I don't even mind not having extra spending money.

Being a stay at home mom is in no way easy.  When Wren hasn't napped all day and is glued to my side it is hard to get anything done and I get stressed.  With everything that goes into being a stay at home mom the good far out weighs the bad. 

When/if I go back to work I will be devastated.

And now for a picture of my cute babies because that is all anyone cares about anyway!

Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment